Greek Yogurt

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Our grocery store finally started carrying Fage greek yogurt. Otherwise I'd have to wait until we went to the City 250 miles away and hit the grocery store or Trader Joes for their brand.

Last week noticed Stoneyfield Farms had their own version of greek yogurt -- supposedly strained -- got plain to add fruit too and their vanilla. Wasn't the THICK heavy style of the other brands. Was pretty much plain old ordinary plain yogurt. Even the vanilla lacked flavor.

Last weekend picked up a new brand -- Greek God(ess)? out of Washington. Has fruit on the bottom. And "only" 270 calories for a small cup. I tried the fig and omigosh it was very very decadent and tasty.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Our grocery store finally started carrying Fage greek yogurt. Otherwise I'd have to wait until we went to the City 250 miles away and hit the grocery store or Trader Joes for their brand.

Last week noticed Stoneyfield Farms had their own version of greek yogurt -- supposedly strained -- got plain to add fruit too and their vanilla. Wasn't the THICK heavy style of the other brands. Was pretty much plain old ordinary plain yogurt. Even the vanilla lacked flavor.

Last weekend picked up a new brand -- Greek God(ess)? out of Washington. Has fruit on the bottom. And "only" 270 calories for a small cup. I tried the fig and omigosh it was very very decadent and tasty.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

CaliSally

Our local grocery store sucks.
I keep look for Greek yogurt.
But, I'll try our Trader Joes now and see if they have it.

CaliSally

CaliSally

CaliSally

CaliSally

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
If they don't have the flavored stuff or the fage with honey on the side, I've gotten the plain and drizzled honey over it, eaten it with granola and fruit.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
If they don't have the flavored stuff or the fage with honey on the side, I've gotten the plain and drizzled honey over it, eaten it with granola and fruit.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member