GRRRRRR!!!!! THAT NOAH!!!!!! REPOST

V

valigirl21

I originally posted this in "Newly Diagnosed," but thought I'd add it here where I'm sure its happened to at least some of you.

That son of mine made me very angry today! I went to help him with his Advair b/c he was trying to get out of taking it...I discovered why in short order. He had sprayed out ALL the meds!!!!!! I JUST REFILLED THE SCRIPT 5 DAYS AGO!!!!!! Sorry to yell so much but I could have screamed til I had a stroke I was so mad at him! Thanks for letting me vent.

V

valigirl21

I originally posted this in "Newly Diagnosed," but thought I'd add it here where I'm sure its happened to at least some of you.

That son of mine made me very angry today! I went to help him with his Advair b/c he was trying to get out of taking it...I discovered why in short order. He had sprayed out ALL the meds!!!!!! I JUST REFILLED THE SCRIPT 5 DAYS AGO!!!!!! Sorry to yell so much but I could have screamed til I had a stroke I was so mad at him! Thanks for letting me vent.

V

valigirl21

V

valigirl21

V

valigirl21

<br />
<br />That son of mine made me very angry today! I went to help him with his Advair b/c he was trying to get out of taking it...I discovered why in short order. He had sprayed out ALL the meds!!!!!! I JUST REFILLED THE SCRIPT 5 DAYS AGO!!!!!! Sorry to yell so much but I could have screamed til I had a stroke I was so mad at him! Thanks for letting me vent.

M

Mommafirst

OH how annoyingly evil!! I'd be angry too -- refills are NOT cheap.

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

izemmom

Oh yes. That would fall into the category of "You've NEVER heard me yell like THIS before...so I must be REALLY mad!"

I'm dreading that age, frankly. We have started to let Emily (age 3) take her chewable vitamin and her Vit. D geltab "on her own." We give them to her and she sits in front of the TV or with a book to get them down however she pleases. We try to keep an eye on her, but it's always during dinner clean-up so I get distracted. The other day I found 4 sticky geltabs stuck to the bookshelf. The little sneak was starting a collection. Makes me wonder where she's ditching the chewable vitamins.

*sigh* The evading meds/treatments starts early, doesn't it???

izemmom

Oh yes. That would fall into the category of "You've NEVER heard me yell like THIS before...so I must be REALLY mad!"

I'm dreading that age, frankly. We have started to let Emily (age 3) take her chewable vitamin and her Vit. D geltab "on her own." We give them to her and she sits in front of the TV or with a book to get them down however she pleases. We try to keep an eye on her, but it's always during dinner clean-up so I get distracted. The other day I found 4 sticky geltabs stuck to the bookshelf. The little sneak was starting a collection. Makes me wonder where she's ditching the chewable vitamins.

izemmom

izemmom

izemmom

<br />
<br />I'm dreading that age, frankly. We have started to let Emily (age 3) take her chewable vitamin and her Vit. D geltab "on her own." We give them to her and she sits in front of the TV or with a book to get them down however she pleases. We try to keep an eye on her, but it's always during dinner clean-up so I get distracted. The other day I found 4 sticky geltabs stuck to the bookshelf. The little sneak was starting a collection. Makes me wonder where she's ditching the chewable vitamins.
<br />
<br />*sigh* The evading meds/treatments starts early, doesn't it???