Haemophilus

allie5

My daughter just cultured this. I have never heard of it before. Her doctor reassured us that it is easy to get rid of. Has anyone else had experience with this bacteria or know where it can be picked up?

Thanks!
Amy

allie5

My daughter just cultured this. I have never heard of it before. Her doctor reassured us that it is easy to get rid of. Has anyone else had experience with this bacteria or know where it can be picked up?

Thanks!
Amy

allie5

Thanks!
Amy

allie5

Thanks!
Amy

allie5

Thanks!
Amy

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
DS cultured it until he was about 2-2 1/2 when he was put on zithromax. Local doctors weren't too concerned about it and he didn't have any symtoms. Who knows where they pick these things up.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
DS cultured it until he was about 2-2 1/2 when he was put on zithromax. Local doctors weren't too concerned about it and he didn't have any symtoms. Who knows where they pick these things up.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member