Has anyone ever heard of GSH Caps

BrittaniJo2190

This girl I know (shes 15) told me about some vitamin shes on.. called GSH Caps! Its not FDA approved.. but you can purchase it online..! I think her mom does lots of research on CF and discovered it! But anyways she says its a miracle and she like never gets sick anymore!! I was wonderin if maybe some of you have tried or heard about it...! If so please give me all the details!!

Thanks, Brittani 18 w/CF mother of Caleb 2 wo/CF

BrittaniJo2190

This girl I know (shes 15) told me about some vitamin shes on.. called GSH Caps! Its not FDA approved.. but you can purchase it online..! I think her mom does lots of research on CF and discovered it! But anyways she says its a miracle and she like never gets sick anymore!! I was wonderin if maybe some of you have tried or heard about it...! If so please give me all the details!!

BrittaniJo2190

Hello
never heard about them.. But I use SourceCF softgels ADEK's and they have helped allot. you can find them at www.sourceCF.com
Try then there real good!
19/w CF 2- F508's

Hello
never heard about them.. But I use SourceCF softgels ADEK's and they have helped allot. you can find them at www.sourceCF.com
19/w CF 2- F508's

Hello
19/w CF 2- F508's