Healthy High fat recipes

ehtansky21

I found a great recipe for whole wheat bread made with yogurt (in the bread machine). It called for non-fat yogurt and I instead put in the greek yogurt with 18g fat/cup. The kids love it. It is great for sandwiches and toast.
We also discovered a great popcicle recipe....
coconut milk and pineapple juice, we put in more coconut milk then pineapple juice.
or
coconut milk and mango
I have also been cooking with coconut oil a bit. Oh man does chicken taste good sauted in it. Has anybody found a place that sells it cheaper than most????
Blessings,
Missa

ehtansky21

I found a great recipe for whole wheat bread made with yogurt (in the bread machine). It called for non-fat yogurt and I instead put in the greek yogurt with 18g fat/cup. The kids love it. It is great for sandwiches and toast.
coconut milk and pineapple juice, we put in more coconut milk then pineapple juice.
or
coconut milk and mango
I have also been cooking with coconut oil a bit. Oh man does chicken taste good sauted in it. Has anybody found a place that sells it cheaper than most????
Blessings,
Missa

ehtansky21

or
coconut milk and mango
Blessings,
Missa

ehtansky21

or
coconut milk and mango
Blessings,
Missa

ehtansky21

<br />We also discovered a great popcicle recipe....
<br /> coconut milk and pineapple juice, we put in more coconut milk then pineapple juice.
<br /> or
<br /> coconut milk and mango
<br />I have also been cooking with coconut oil a bit. Oh man does chicken taste good sauted in it. Has anybody found a place that sells it cheaper than most????
<br />Blessings,
<br />Missa