Hello everyone.

Vampy

How do you get a blog? I have never had one on this site so i have no clue.

sorry i been absent for a few days. Me and clint have been terribly sick. Somehow he contracted Mono and i ended up getting it.

Lucas is at my grandmothers, i had her take him so he would be out of danger. i hope he hasnt got it. if he has he has shown no signs of being sick.

they have me on vicodine. i have them hidden..here ppl will break in your house just to get them. I think one guy got killed because of them no one knows we have them. I take them only for the pain i was so sick last night i couldnt roll over by myself. I told the cf clinic ((before i knew i had it)) that i felt like someone hit me with a truck. they didnt seem to really be alarmed. Ya'll think i should call them up and let them know whats up?

Vampy

sorry i been absent for a few days. Me and clint have been terribly sick. Somehow he contracted Mono and i ended up getting it.

Lucas is at my grandmothers, i had her take him so he would be out of danger. i hope he hasnt got it. if he has he has shown no signs of being sick.

they have me on vicodine. i have them hidden..here ppl will break in your house just to get them. I think one guy got killed because of them no one knows we have them. I take them only for the pain i was so sick last night i couldnt roll over by myself. I told the cf clinic ((before i knew i had it)) that i felt like someone hit me with a truck. they didnt seem to really be alarmed. Ya'll think i should call them up and let them know whats up?

Vampy

mom2lillian

Vampy-please tell me you have called the CF clinic. YOu really need to be in touch wth them on this and doing all of your therapies. Also the incubation period for mono is a month or more meaning Lucas has already been exposed to it so you may want to call yoru pediatrician and see if they recommend checking him for it.

mom2lillian

Vampy-please tell me you have called the CF clinic. YOu really need to be in touch wth them on this and doing all of your therapies. Also the incubation period for mono is a month or more meaning Lucas has already been exposed to it so you may want to call yoru pediatrician and see if they recommend checking him for it.

mom2lillian