help!

cfgirl1992

My tonsils have been swollen for about two weeks now, along with my lymnodes. I have had problems with my lymnodes being swollen due to post nasal drip, and have just taken anitbiotics for it (and it has worked) can swollen tonsils be caused by the same thing? I have been to a docotor about it and was tested for strep throat and mono, both coming up negative. I'm going back to the doctor on Monday, but I think he may just refer me to an ENT (because I'm looking into getting sinus surgery anyway). I need a peace of mind about this because I tend to always fear the worst. Basically what I'm asking is if any one else has had this problem, or know of any websites I can go to get information?

Thanks

cfgirl1992

My tonsils have been swollen for about two weeks now, along with my lymnodes. I have had problems with my lymnodes being swollen due to post nasal drip, and have just taken anitbiotics for it (and it has worked) can swollen tonsils be caused by the same thing? I have been to a docotor about it and was tested for strep throat and mono, both coming up negative. I'm going back to the doctor on Monday, but I think he may just refer me to an ENT (because I'm looking into getting sinus surgery anyway). I need a peace of mind about this because I tend to always fear the worst. Basically what I'm asking is if any one else has had this problem, or know of any websites I can go to get information?

Thanks

cfgirl1992

Thanks

cfgirl1992

Thanks

cfgirl1992

<br />
<br />Thanks

J

JasonDBrown

I have had sinus surgery.. no big deal, down for a week, and you will be up and alive. Smelling things that you'll regret getting the surgery for smelling!
Surgery not bad, but afterwards, watch the CF stool, you will breathe easier, but actually feel bad for those that have had to deal with you for years... I thought it was fun!

-Jason

J

JasonDBrown

I have had sinus surgery.. no big deal, down for a week, and you will be up and alive. Smelling things that you'll regret getting the surgery for smelling!
Surgery not bad, but afterwards, watch the CF stool, you will breathe easier, but actually feel bad for those that have had to deal with you for years... I thought it was fun!

-Jason

J

JasonDBrown

-Jason

J

JasonDBrown

-Jason

J

JasonDBrown

<br /> Surgery not bad, but afterwards, watch the CF stool, you will breathe easier, but actually feel bad for those that have had to deal with you for years... I thought it was fun!
<br />
<br />-Jason