HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debi

You may want to push for a blood test instead of the sweat test. I never tested positive for cf until the gene was identified and they could determine it with a blood test. And, hopefully, the blood test will also come back negative for cf. Still, be persistent and get those lungs cleared up. I'm sorry you have to go through this.

caymancf

Push for the blood test. My son had three sweat tests. Two negative and 1 unsure. He was on Zantac as an infant too for reflux. He was even tested for Celiac before the blood test for cf.
I will say an extra prayer for you and your family. Hopefully they will find the problem, and begin fixing it asap!
Tiffany mummy to
Luca 10 cf, Matteo 7-carrier, Nicholas 6-carrier, Maddalena 15mths- carrier

caymancf

Push for the blood test. My son had three sweat tests. Two negative and 1 unsure. He was on Zantac as an infant too for reflux. He was even tested for Celiac before the blood test for cf.
I will say an extra prayer for you and your family. Hopefully they will find the problem, and begin fixing it asap!
Tiffany mummy to

caymancf

Tiffany mummy to