Here in New Jersey, surviving the storm and building a store!

Imogene

Administrator
So many have wondered and asked how we are surviving the storms here in New Jersey? We did lose power and have had to wait in gas lines, but for us in North Jersey, we missed much of the horror of the wind and waves that have decimated and destroyed our beloved Jersey Shore! Ennio has put our site in the cloud, so we hardly lost power.
Many of you may also wonder also about our new store: Medrise Health Tools for CF. After a short discussion with one of our members who’s dad had just been diagnosed with Parkinsons, just wished for a “place” where he could buy everything he needed. We took his idea and ran with it here at cf.com. We decided to use our very talented IT (Ennio) to build a store for CF.
This store makes sense at cysticfibrosis.com, a center for patient care since 1996!
I’ll continue to blog about the store, but for now, know our goal is the same as always: support, education, and hope for this community.
You have discussed the products here for 17 years, now we are in lots of conversations with manufacturers to make the products more custom and to allow you to comment on the products as you purchase them here.
Of course, members of the site are helping (as always) and our goal is to Serve the Community and now also all the manufacturers (they have questions of how to better serve you too), to be sustainable and to continue to be generous through providing technology through our non profit: CFTechnology.
As always, you are amazing in your love and support for each other!
Salt and Light,
Jeanne

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Thank you for the update Jeanne! Hope your family in NY is ok too. Great idea about the store! You are always thinking! I'll try to brainstorm some products too!

Imogene

Administrator
Thanks Jane, I am sitting here looking at the beautiful plate you made me...thinking of all the tools you used...but knowing especially it is made from your beautiful Creative Self!
Thanks again!
janesplate.jpg

Jeanne