he's gone................

Kelli

One of our local CF'ers died yesterday (his name is Charles Armentrout). He was 47 and married to a woman named Beth. He was doing fine and then got an infection and was on a vent, was doing much better, the infection came back and he was gone very quickly.
I know I could/should have posted this elsewhere but if you could pray for his wife and loved ones, I'd appreciate it.
It just makes me remember that we are all in this boat together and support is very important.

I hope all of YOU are well.

Sincerely,
Kelli
29 female, CF

Kelli

One of our local CF'ers died yesterday (his name is Charles Armentrout). He was 47 and married to a woman named Beth. He was doing fine and then got an infection and was on a vent, was doing much better, the infection came back and he was gone very quickly.
I know I could/should have posted this elsewhere but if you could pray for his wife and loved ones, I'd appreciate it.
It just makes me remember that we are all in this boat together and support is very important.

Sincerely,
Kelli
29 female, CF

Kelli

Sincerely,
Kelli
29 female, CF

BaylorCrew07

This is so sad. Had you met him or spoken with him before? If so, I am sorry for your loss of a friend.

I think you are right in posting this here. It breaks my heart hearing news like this. I will definitely keep his family and friends in my thoughts and prayers. thank you for letting us know.

BaylorCrew07

This is so sad. Had you met him or spoken with him before? If so, I am sorry for your loss of a friend.

I think you are right in posting this here. It breaks my heart hearing news like this. I will definitely keep his family and friends in my thoughts and prayers. thank you for letting us know.

BaylorCrew07

Kelli

Thanks Debra.
I have spoke with him on the phone about some of his CF needs (I hepled with the local CF chapter) but we could not meet due to infection issues.

He donated what organs he could when he died. I just think that is so touching.

~Kelli

Kelli

Thanks Debra.
I have spoke with him on the phone about some of his CF needs (I hepled with the local CF chapter) but we could not meet due to infection issues.

~Kelli

Kelli

Thanks Debra.

~Kelli

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Kelli, I'm so sorry for your loss. It sounds like you and Charles were good (CF) friends. Its so important to have that kind of contact. I'm sure it meant a lot to him and to Beth. Please tell her we are thinking of her.

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Kelli, I'm so sorry for your loss. It sounds like you and Charles were good (CF) friends. Its so important to have that kind of contact. I'm sure it meant a lot to him and to Beth. Please tell her we are thinking of her.

Jane

Digital opinion leader