Hey I was just wanting someone to talk to

hfbanana

Hi my name is Hanna I am 12yrs old live in Oregon and just need someone to talk to. I am kinda struggling with stuff right now like my parents are seperating, i am sick home right now, and i am moving. kinda personal but i think it's all right. well just want to talk and also was wondering if anyone live around or. I just heard on one othher topic saying some people living in Washington and California. I live a half hour away from Cal. Thanks and il ttyl

hfbanana

Hi my name is Hanna I am 12yrs old live in Oregon and just need someone to talk to. I am kinda struggling with stuff right now like my parents are seperating, i am sick home right now, and i am moving. kinda personal but i think it's all right. well just want to talk and also was wondering if anyone live around or. I just heard on one othher topic saying some people living in Washington and California. I live a half hour away from Cal. Thanks and il ttyl

hfbanana