Hey =)

Caz

Hey =]
My names Caz/Caroline
Im new to this forum, but usually use www.cftrust.org
Im 15, wcf, liver damage, developing CFRD etc etc
I also have Oral Crohn's disease lol, but life goes on and i generally stay well.
My msn's carolineshorthouse2@hotmail.com
Well just introducing myself lol!
Hope ur all well!
Caz! xXx

PS I love raising money for the CF Trust, my godparents are currently driving to Banjul for CF

their page is: www.theblackburnrover.org

Im on the charities page! x

Caz

Hey =]
My names Caz/Caroline
I also have Oral Crohn's disease lol, but life goes on and i generally stay well.
Hope ur all well!
Caz! xXx

PS I love raising money for the CF Trust, my godparents are currently driving to Banjul for CF

Caz

Hey =]
My names Caz/Caroline
Hope ur all well!
Caz! xXx

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Hey Caz, nice to meet you! I love the good day/ bad day pictures on the site. My kids would KILL me if I ever posted a bad day pic of them. You're a good sport!

I've never heard of oral Crone's. Does that mean you can never eat by mouth, or just not during flare-ups? I hope you don't mind my asking.

Glad you found us here!

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Hey Caz, nice to meet you! I love the good day/ bad day pictures on the site. My kids would KILL me if I ever posted a bad day pic of them. You're a good sport!

I've never heard of oral Crone's. Does that mean you can never eat by mouth, or just not during flare-ups? I hope you don't mind my asking.

Glad you found us here!

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Glad you found us here!

Caz

I cant eat during flare ups- 6 weeks at a time.
I think id refuse to stop eating full stop!
6 WEEKS IS HARD ENOUGH! haha! - and of course i dont mind you asking!!
I dont mind about the pics- ppl who dont know about my CF etc get shocked when they c the bright yellow NG Tube- and more people donate money! Its GREAT!

Hope u and ur kids are doing well!

Love! Caz! xXx

Caz

I dont mind about the pics- ppl who dont know about my CF etc get shocked when they c the bright yellow NG Tube- and more people donate money! Its GREAT!

Love! Caz! xXx

Caz

Love! Caz! xXx