Hi! How to gain weight?

iwantmypup

Hiya!

Sorry I haven't been on in a while. And I am sorry..this as nothing to do with CF BUT it does have to do with poor weight gain.. and you guys know what's up.

Ok.. so I have a friend, I am not really sure why but like with people with CF her body isn't absorbing the calories.
She said she can't go to the doctor much because of money issues and her mom thinks she is doing this for attention..
I have reccommended Boost and Ensure because those are the only things I can think of without having a Scandi.. she says STILL its not working.

I don't know what to say, because she eats lots of fat but it doesn't stick!
She doesn't go to the doctor more than like.. 1 time a year. That makes it worse because she can't go and ask..she has to wait.

I don't know what to say really..I don't want her on a feeding tube either!

Thanks guys!!

-Ali

iwantmypup

Hiya!

Sorry I haven't been on in a while. And I am sorry..this as nothing to do with CF BUT it does have to do with poor weight gain.. and you guys know what's up.

Ok.. so I have a friend, I am not really sure why but like with people with CF her body isn't absorbing the calories.
She said she can't go to the doctor much because of money issues and her mom thinks she is doing this for attention..
I have reccommended Boost and Ensure because those are the only things I can think of without having a Scandi.. she says STILL its not working.

She doesn't go to the doctor more than like.. 1 time a year. That makes it worse because she can't go and ask..she has to wait.

Thanks guys!!

-Ali

iwantmypup

Hiya!

Thanks guys!!

-Ali

iwantmypup

Hiya!

Thanks guys!!

-Ali

iwantmypup

Hiya!

Thanks guys!!

-Ali