Hi I'm a 12 year old that would like to talk with other Cfers!!

G

girlwithCF123

hi I'm Adriana and I was wondering if any of you would like to talk or something cuz I'm usually bored so here's my e-mail address: ilovesasuke@att.net
myspace:myspace.com/ILUVSASUKEANDNEJI
so yea please talk to me and send me friend requests on myspace that would mean everything to me so yea please do so!!!

G

girlwithCF123

hi I'm Adriana and I was wondering if any of you would like to talk or something cuz I'm usually bored so here's my e-mail address: ilovesasuke@att.net
so yea please talk to me and send me friend requests on myspace that would mean everything to me so yea please do so!!!

G

girlwithCF123

G

girlwithCF123

G

girlwithCF123

<br />myspace:myspace.com/ILUVSASUKEANDNEJI
<br />so yea please talk to me and send me friend requests on myspace that would mean everything to me so yea please do so!!!

Z

zeeannie

Hi Adriana! My daughter would love to talk to you. She wanted to e-mail you tonight but her homework is not done so I won't let her!
She is also 12, loves Naruto, has CF, and complains about being bored too.
She'll probably e-mail you tomorrow, but here is her address just in case: gummiefishie@gmail.com

-Lisa

Z

zeeannie

Hi Adriana! My daughter would love to talk to you. She wanted to e-mail you tonight but her homework is not done so I won't let her!
She'll probably e-mail you tomorrow, but here is her address just in case: gummiefishie@gmail.com

-Lisa

Z

zeeannie

-Lisa

Z

zeeannie

-Lisa

Z

zeeannie

<br />She is also 12, loves Naruto, has CF, and complains about being bored too.
<br />She'll probably e-mail you tomorrow, but here is her address just in case: gummiefishie@gmail.com
<br />
<br />-Lisa

G

girlwithCF123

Thx by the way I luv naruto too thx i look forward to talkin to her thx thx thx alot

G

girlwithCF123

Thx by the way I luv naruto too thx i look forward to talkin to her thx thx thx alot

G

girlwithCF123

G

girlwithCF123

G

girlwithCF123

G

girlwithCF123

Awesome I look Forward too messaging her thx alot i'm am so happy!!!!

G

girlwithCF123

G

girlwithCF123

G

girlwithCF123

G

girlwithCF123