hi, just looking for someone to talk to

hfbanana

hi my name is hanna (12) just haven't been on for a while and need some help. My doc. said i have a virus or something bad groing in my lungs and i have too take even more pills than i all ready have to take. well need some help but im trying to stay on my feet + missed a week of school. hope the extra meds are worth it.

hfbanana

hi my name is hanna (12) just haven't been on for a while and need some help. My doc. said i have a virus or something bad groing in my lungs and i have too take even more pills than i all ready have to take. well need some help but im trying to stay on my feet + missed a week of school. hope the extra meds are worth it.

hfbanana

hwilson19

Hi my name is hannah like yours! sorry to hear you are ill hope you get better soon, take it easy! Enjoy not being in school! of course the extra meds are worth it just wait till they kick in and you'll soon feel better, hope everytjing go well best of luck!!

Hannah(15)w cf

hwilson19

Hi my name is hannah like yours! sorry to hear you are ill hope you get better soon, take it easy! Enjoy not being in school! of course the extra meds are worth it just wait till they kick in and you'll soon feel better, hope everytjing go well best of luck!!

Hannah(15)w cf

hwilson19

Hannah(15)w cf

hwilson19

Hannah(15)w cf

hwilson19

Hannah(15)w cf

hwilson19

Hannah(15)w cf

meashamoo

hi hanna my name is courtney i am 18 and i am on the transplant list awaiting a double lung transplant . trust me the meds are worth it. you don't want to be in my shoes later. i didn't take my meds a couple of times when i was younger and now i wish i had because it makes me wonder if i would have been able to hold out longer on the transplant

meashamoo

hi hanna my name is courtney i am 18 and i am on the transplant list awaiting a double lung transplant . trust me the meds are worth it. you don't want to be in my shoes later. i didn't take my meds a couple of times when i was younger and now i wish i had because it makes me wonder if i would have been able to hold out longer on the transplant

meashamoo

beatCF

hi my name is Holly. i am nine years old im so sorry that you have to take so many pills. here is my email address hollywyant@msn.com.

beatCF

hi my name is Holly. i am nine years old im so sorry that you have to take so many pills. here is my email address hollywyant@msn.com.

beatCF

star16

Hi Courtney, my name is Rachel. Wow, that really stinks that you have to have a trasnplant. I hope all turns out well! I think this is really cool that I can talk to new people dealing with their problems because I have Cystic Fibrosis and I know that a lot of it is hard to deal with. Well I hope everything is going good! Good luck!

star16

Hi Courtney, my name is Rachel. Wow, that really stinks that you have to have a trasnplant. I hope all turns out well! I think this is really cool that I can talk to new people dealing with their problems because I have Cystic Fibrosis and I know that a lot of it is hard to deal with. Well I hope everything is going good! Good luck!

star16

star16

Hi Hannah! My name is Rachel and I have CF too. I hate it! Do you have it pretty bad? I don't have really bad, but it still effects me greatly. I have a question. Do your hands peal and sweat really bad? Mine do everytime they get wet, and the doctors don't know why. It's really gross. Well I hope all is fine with you, and I can't wait to get back on!

star16

Hi Hannah! My name is Rachel and I have CF too. I hate it! Do you have it pretty bad? I don't have really bad, but it still effects me greatly. I have a question. Do your hands peal and sweat really bad? Mine do everytime they get wet, and the doctors don't know why. It's really gross. Well I hope all is fine with you, and I can't wait to get back on!