High protein diet?

kitomd21

My daughter is 1.5 yrs old. Her weight gain was incredibly slow and tedious until we started adding protein (e.g., meat) into her diet. There is still visible oil separation in her stools and she is far from having formed BMs. Has anyone else discovered that you or your child does well/better with increased protein with regard to weight gain? It seems that adding fat and empty calories hasn't helped for my daughter...

kitomd21

My daughter is 1.5 yrs old. Her weight gain was incredibly slow and tedious until we started adding protein (e.g., meat) into her diet. There is still visible oil separation in her stools and she is far from having formed BMs. Has anyone else discovered that you or your child does well/better with increased protein with regard to weight gain? It seems that adding fat and empty calories hasn't helped for my daughter...

kitomd21

kitomd21

kitomd21

mamerth

As an adult with CF, I find a high protein diet is very helpful. I am not on it to gain weight but to maintain my weight and help control my diabetes. I have been on a high fat protein, high fat diet and seeing major difference in my health (also low carb due to my diabetes).

mamerth

As an adult with CF, I find a high protein diet is very helpful. I am not on it to gain weight but to maintain my weight and help control my diabetes. I have been on a high fat protein, high fat diet and seeing major difference in my health (also low carb due to my diabetes).

mamerth

mamerth

mamerth