Hiiii deee hooo!!

GuitaristM7890

Whats up everyone!
Name's Morgan I am 16/M/North Carolina
I have Cystic Fibrosis,I was diagnosed when I was a few months old. I have the Mutation F508 and Diabetes I just developed (woopie) yea I used to be on here but forgot all my login info so made a new one but if anyone would like to talk...about anything really...music,life in general,having problems with CF...anything,let me know! I'll be more then happy to help anyone or talk about whatever! Well,cya!!!

Morgan

GuitaristM7890

Whats up everyone!
I have Cystic Fibrosis,I was diagnosed when I was a few months old. I have the Mutation F508 and Diabetes I just developed (woopie) yea I used to be on here but forgot all my login info so made a new one but if anyone would like to talk...about anything really...music,life in general,having problems with CF...anything,let me know! I'll be more then happy to help anyone or talk about whatever! Well,cya!!!

Morgan

GuitaristM7890

Whats up everyone!

Morgan