hospital

JORDYSMOM

Hey quirky. My son has two friends who would visit him at the ends of the earth. These three boys have been friends for many years. There are other friends who simply call and check on him, but don't visit.

I think that some people have a very real fear of hospitals. My sister is one of them. She tried to visit my son the last time he was in, but she simply can't handle it, and she is a grown woman with three kids of her own.

Maybe you could try meeting with these friends in the waiting room. That might make them more comfortable. I hope you work it out.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Hey quirky. My son has two friends who would visit him at the ends of the earth. These three boys have been friends for many years. There are other friends who simply call and check on him, but don't visit.

I think that some people have a very real fear of hospitals. My sister is one of them. She tried to visit my son the last time he was in, but she simply can't handle it, and she is a grown woman with three kids of her own.

Maybe you could try meeting with these friends in the waiting room. That might make them more comfortable. I hope you work it out.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

quirkykid

robert i didnt meen i want them to come, the ones that dont. i dont want them feeling they have to vome & hnot to feel wierd. ya know i dont want them to feel weird talking to me when i get home. i likr the waitinhg room thing thanks jordysmom.

quirkykid

robert i didnt meen i want them to come, the ones that dont. i dont want them feeling they have to vome & hnot to feel wierd. ya know i dont want them to feel weird talking to me when i get home. i likr the waitinhg room thing thanks jordysmom.

quirkykid

quirkykid

quirkykid