How much does typical Ins cover on the vest?

Asexyblond23

Hey,

I have my next appt on the 13th of june and I am going to hopefully be getting my paperwork for the respirtech vest. I currently have a hillrom vest that I will have no use for. I havent gone back and looked at what the ins payment was on mine but I was wondering typically how much people had to pay out of pocket to get a vest. Im thinking that maybe I can help out someone who doesnt have ins or who has a really high dect. and sell the vest to them. I know how much and hard it can be to try and get one and I just want to pass on the help to someone else who cant afford it.

Asexyblond23

Hey,

I have my next appt on the 13th of june and I am going to hopefully be getting my paperwork for the respirtech vest. I currently have a hillrom vest that I will have no use for. I havent gone back and looked at what the ins payment was on mine but I was wondering typically how much people had to pay out of pocket to get a vest. Im thinking that maybe I can help out someone who doesnt have ins or who has a really high dect. and sell the vest to them. I know how much and hard it can be to try and get one and I just want to pass on the help to someone else who cant afford it.

Asexyblond23

Hey,

Asexyblond23

Hey,

Asexyblond23

Hey,

Asexyblond23

Hey,

JazzysMom

I have the original Hill Rom and I paid NOTHING out of pocket. The billing was done as rental and they did that until they got the value/purchase price of the equipment then it was done. I dont recall off hand how long that took, but I know it was a chunk of change.

JazzysMom

I have the original Hill Rom and I paid NOTHING out of pocket. The billing was done as rental and they did that until they got the value/purchase price of the equipment then it was done. I dont recall off hand how long that took, but I know it was a chunk of change.

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

NoExcuses

It all depends on the insurance. Just like with medications - everyone's co-pay varies.

I got mine for free....

NoExcuses

It all depends on the insurance. Just like with medications - everyone's co-pay varies.

I got mine for free....