How old were you when you were first hospitalized for lung function?

CFtori

<font class="Apple-style-span" face="arial, sans-serif">How old were you when you were first hospitalized for lung function?</font><div><font class="Apple-style-span" face="arial, sans-serif"><br></font></div><div><font class="Apple-style-span" face="arial, sans-serif">I was 7.</font></div>

CFtori

<font class="Apple-style-span" face="arial, sans-serif">How old were you when you were first hospitalized for lung function?</font><font class="Apple-style-span" face="arial, sans-serif"><br></font><font class="Apple-style-span" face="arial, sans-serif">I was 7.</font>

CFtori

<font class="Apple-style-span" face="arial, sans-serif">How old were you when you were first hospitalized for lung function?</font><font class="Apple-style-span" face="arial, sans-serif"><br></font><font class="Apple-style-span" face="arial, sans-serif">I was 7.</font>

Kristen

12<br><br>Edited - I don't think I read the question correctly. I've never been hospitalized for lung function. I was hospitalized because I had a horrible case of pneumonia.<br>

Kristen

12<br><br>Edited - I don't think I read the question correctly. I've never been hospitalized for lung function. I was hospitalized because I had a horrible case of pneumonia.<br>