Hurting tushy

JennyCoulon

We have a 9 year old that takes Creon 20 enzymes is on Prevacid and have a g-button. He get Carnation Instant Breakfast VHC 3 per night and CIB PLUS 2 per night at 130 ml an hour. We always make sure and give him enzymes before he eats and before he gets his tube feeding. Somedays he is in the bathroom several times with greasy poop and then his tush hurts. He then has to sit until it feels better. I didn't know if anyone else has experienced this and if so how do you help with the tush pain? I wondered about Tuck's pads or some sort of cream. Please let me know your thoughts as we haven't figured out yet what it is that he is eating that is causing this greasy poo. Thanks,

JennyCoulon

We have a 9 year old that takes Creon 20 enzymes is on Prevacid and have a g-button. He get Carnation Instant Breakfast VHC 3 per night and CIB PLUS 2 per night at 130 ml an hour. We always make sure and give him enzymes before he eats and before he gets his tube feeding. Somedays he is in the bathroom several times with greasy poop and then his tush hurts. He then has to sit until it feels better. I didn't know if anyone else has experienced this and if so how do you help with the tush pain? I wondered about Tuck's pads or some sort of cream. Please let me know your thoughts as we haven't figured out yet what it is that he is eating that is causing this greasy poo. Thanks,

JennyCoulon

JennyCoulon

JennyCoulon

MissKitty

My guess would be that he's not getting enough enzymes because as a child I had the same problem. So the dr increased my dose. I dont know if your problem is resolved yet but I would say yes to the Tucks or anything with aloe and vit E. I would maybe even try some type of butt paste if he will allow it because its soothing effects last longer than a wipe.

MissKitty

My guess would be that he's not getting enough enzymes because as a child I had the same problem. So the dr increased my dose. I dont know if your problem is resolved yet but I would say yes to the Tucks or anything with aloe and vit E. I would maybe even try some type of butt paste if he will allow it because its soothing effects last longer than a wipe.

MissKitty

MissKitty

MissKitty

karon72

My daughter will have tush pain after many bm's during the day. We tried all of the products and she still says it burns, so one day I tried a piece of ice. Her tush was inflamed and this immediately reduced her swelling & within a few minutes was up to playing again. I asked the doc & said it was okay. She was 3-4 when this started to happen & her doc wanted to make sure it was not a prolapse rectum, so I could check it out...it was just inflamed skin from all of the bms. Hope this helps...

karon72

My daughter will have tush pain after many bm's during the day. We tried all of the products and she still says it burns, so one day I tried a piece of ice. Her tush was inflamed and this immediately reduced her swelling & within a few minutes was up to playing again. I asked the doc & said it was okay. She was 3-4 when this started to happen & her doc wanted to make sure it was not a prolapse rectum, so I could check it out...it was just inflamed skin from all of the bms. Hope this helps...

karon72

karon72

karon72

R

rainsmom

have you tried Critic - Aid? made by Sween i think. it worked wonders for ashley rain.

R

rainsmom

have you tried Critic - Aid? made by Sween i think. it worked wonders for ashley rain.

R

rainsmom

R

rainsmom

R

rainsmom