I LOVE athletes foot!

anonymous

Okay, talk about a weird name for a shop, but this one is in Paris and its a sport shoe shop. The naame i thought was really funny!! 'athletes foot!'
Does anyone else know any other weird shop names? Here in Dublin we have 'knobs and knockers' that sell all sorts of furnitiure type things and also 'Sure lock homes', which is a security alarm business that install locks and alarms in houses!!
Shamrock, x

L

luke

We were in Charleston SC when we ran into the ultimate store name....Hymans Seafood.

This joke is adult in nature revolving around the term hymen, some non-medical people may need to look it up to get it.

luke

anonymous

I was working a temp job a couple of weeks ago where I had to phone Thai restaurants. A couple of faves of mine were: The Thai-tanic and Thai Me Up

anonymous

this isn't a store name but we sell it at the store I work in. "Aunt Flo's Fudge" Terrible, terrible name for something you are supposed to eat!

shamrock

Yeah there used to be a cartoon on years ago, and I think it was just a little more then innocent..(although the producers always denied it was meant to be dirty!)

Im not sure of the name but it was about a ship and they had charchters called, 'Master-Bait, Seaman, and Big-Willy,the deck cleaner.'
There were loads of other charchters,but I can't remember the names.!