I love this site!!!!!!

bananagirl

i just want to say that i am so glad i found this site! It is so nice to know that their are other people out there just like me and are going through the same things as i am. It makes it a lot easyer to deal with stuff. It is also good to see what other people have to do as far as treatment for their cf and compare it with what i do. I noticed that a lot of people do their breathing treatments more than once a day. my doctor has never told me to do my treatment more than once a day. After seeing stuff on this site i asked the respiratory therapist about it and they said that you absolutely have to do your treatment at least once in the morning and again later in the day. She also said the morning one was the most important and that doing this would help to add decades onto my life. Im really gald i found this out because i really hate coming into the hospital and i am convinced that my doctor is totaly just trying to put me in the hospital and thats why when my pfts are dropping they never say that from now on i need to do more treatments at home. When i get out of here this time i am going to try to do them twice a day every day and maybe i can stay out of the hospital for a long time.

bananagirl

i just want to say that i am so glad i found this site! It is so nice to know that their are other people out there just like me and are going through the same things as i am. It makes it a lot easyer to deal with stuff. It is also good to see what other people have to do as far as treatment for their cf and compare it with what i do. I noticed that a lot of people do their breathing treatments more than once a day. my doctor has never told me to do my treatment more than once a day. After seeing stuff on this site i asked the respiratory therapist about it and they said that you absolutely have to do your treatment at least once in the morning and again later in the day. She also said the morning one was the most important and that doing this would help to add decades onto my life. Im really gald i found this out because i really hate coming into the hospital and i am convinced that my doctor is totaly just trying to put me in the hospital and thats why when my pfts are dropping they never say that from now on i need to do more treatments at home. When i get out of here this time i am going to try to do them twice a day every day and maybe i can stay out of the hospital for a long time.

bananagirl

bananagirl

bananagirl

BrittaniJo2190

how many times a year do you go into the hospital?

what state are you in and what meds are you on?

i also love this site.. its great to ask questions here you will always get very good answers

BrittaniJo2190

i also love this site.. its great to ask questions here you will always get very good answers

BrittaniJo2190

BrittaniJo2190

BrittaniJo2190

<br />
<br />what state are you in and what meds are you on?
<br />
<br />
<br />i also love this site.. its great to ask questions here you will always get very good answers
<br />
<br />