I Need Help(Depression Related)

Whizkid103

So, my colon is blocked up again.
I had to get hospitalized for 5 days(I've been hospitalize 3 times in my life. NONE for lungs!)
This is the second time since my cleanout....

I'm just...scared...
Usually I have such a grasp on my Cystic, I never let it get me down, and I even joke about it. It won't control me, I'll control it.
I don't want to show it in front of my dad, because he has enough stuff to deal with....

I do have a pysche doctors though...
I'm just....scared...like I said.

Whizkid103

I had to get hospitalized for 5 days(I've been hospitalize 3 times in my life. NONE for lungs!)

I'm just...scared...
Usually I have such a grasp on my Cystic, I never let it get me down, and I even joke about it. It won't control me, I'll control it.
I don't want to show it in front of my dad, because he has enough stuff to deal with....

Whizkid103

I'm just...scared...

Whizkid103

I'm just...scared...

Whizkid103

<br />I had to get hospitalized for 5 days(I've been hospitalize 3 times in my life. NONE for lungs!)
<br />This is the second time since my cleanout....
<br />
<br />I'm just...scared...
<br />Usually I have such a grasp on my Cystic, I never let it get me down, and I even joke about it. It won't control me, I'll control it.
<br />I don't want to show it in front of my dad, because he has enough stuff to deal with....
<br />
<br />I do have a pysche doctors though...
<br />I'm just....scared...like I said.

dsarver

Whizkid,
It is certainly frustrating to deal with all the "CRAP" (pardon the pun) of CF. I am sorry you are having a tough time right now but know that these are usually temporary and things do get better. Even if it is a struggle, you can get past it. I have learned (in my 45yrs) that life is a roller coaster and sometimes your're up and sometimes you're down.
If you are feeling depressed, please talk to someone about it so you don't have to go through it alone. THat can make everything feel even scarier.
It is sweet that you don't want to worry your dad but he may be worrying about you so talking things out might help both of you.
Keep pushing and as you said, "Don't let the CF control you".
Best of luck

Dawn, 45yo with CF

dsarver

Whizkid,
It is certainly frustrating to deal with all the "CRAP" (pardon the pun) of CF. I am sorry you are having a tough time right now but know that these are usually temporary and things do get better. Even if it is a struggle, you can get past it. I have learned (in my 45yrs) that life is a roller coaster and sometimes your're up and sometimes you're down.
If you are feeling depressed, please talk to someone about it so you don't have to go through it alone. THat can make everything feel even scarier.
It is sweet that you don't want to worry your dad but he may be worrying about you so talking things out might help both of you.
Best of luck

Dawn, 45yo with CF

dsarver

Whizkid,
Best of luck

Dawn, 45yo with CF

dsarver

Whizkid,
Best of luck

Dawn, 45yo with CF

dsarver

Whizkid,
<br />It is certainly frustrating to deal with all the "CRAP" (pardon the pun) of CF. I am sorry you are having a tough time right now but know that these are usually temporary and things do get better. Even if it is a struggle, you can get past it. I have learned (in my 45yrs) that life is a roller coaster and sometimes your're up and sometimes you're down.
<br />If you are feeling depressed, please talk to someone about it so you don't have to go through it alone. THat can make everything feel even scarier.
<br />It is sweet that you don't want to worry your dad but he may be worrying about you so talking things out might help both of you.
<br />Keep pushing and as you said, "Don't let the CF control you".
<br />Best of luck
<br />
<br />Dawn, 45yo with CF

Whizkid103

Thanks.
I've always dealt with depression, but lately I haven't had much of a grip on it...

Yes, it is rather "crappy" XD

Whizkid103

Thanks.
I've always dealt with depression, but lately I haven't had much of a grip on it...

Whizkid103

Thanks.

Whizkid103

Thanks.

Whizkid103

Thanks.
<br />I've always dealt with depression, but lately I haven't had much of a grip on it...
<br />
<br />Yes, it is rather "crappy" XD

Cosette

i know how you feel. cf can be scary sometimes. just keep on going and everything will most likely be all right.

Cosette

i know how you feel. cf can be scary sometimes. just keep on going and everything will most likely be all right.

Cosette

Cosette

Cosette