I think I was mistaken

LuvMy2Girls

I think I made a mistake about IBS being a symptom of Celiac's disease. I may have read it wrong. Sorry about that. Also, and I don't mean this mean, but I have been told NOT to give my children Karo syrup or mineral oil anymore b/c it has been suspected to cause Botulism like honey can. I used it with my 2 yr old bfore we figured out she had milk allergies. B/c she was constipated all the time. Thank you though for the suggestion. I know so much changes so often. It is completely different just from when I had my 2 yr old. I just wanted to put that out there just in case a lot of you use it b/c I know it works wonders. But, I'm a paranoid freak about my kids anyway, so if they say " It can do such and such" I just don't do it period. Also, while I'm thinking about it, my 2 yr old has excema and we were using Elidel. It was awesome. It was all over her face and it cleared it up in a week! Completely gone! Well, they put out a warning that it HAS caused skin cancer aong with another med that starts with a "P". I can't remember. But I didn't know how many would like to know about that. Thank you for all the replies.
-Paige

anonymous

Celiac Disease has many of the same symptoms of IBS. If you go to www.celiac.org you can find more information.

Good Luck!