WHOS WITH ME!!!!!! ?

albino15

Man I had to have my blood drawn and I hated watching my blood leave my body
HATE HATE HATE IT!!!!!!!

I want my blood back
I want it back!!!!!

WHOS WITH ME!!!!!! ?

Emily65Roses

I used to hate it when I was younger, so I do understand. It doesn't bother me much anymore, though. You get used to it. *shrug*

Emily65Roses

I used to hate it when I was younger, so I do understand. It doesn't bother me much anymore, though. You get used to it. *shrug*

Emily65Roses

Emily65Roses

Emily65Roses

jCFsmith

Hey, I fully understand what your saying, when I was about 8, I felt the same way. It doesn't hurt anymore, I was able to fall asleep during getting blood drawn this morning! It doesn't hurt at all any more at all, it's the anticipation.

By the way, how old are you, 9???

jCFsmith

Hey, I fully understand what your saying, when I was about 8, I felt the same way. It doesn't hurt anymore, I was able to fall asleep during getting blood drawn this morning! It doesn't hurt at all any more at all, it's the anticipation.

jCFsmith

jCFsmith

jCFsmith

S

SeeEff

I always have the use a 'butterfly'. my veins are tiny and hard to find. it hurts!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hate needles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't watch when they stick you! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

S

SeeEff

I always have the use a 'butterfly'. my veins are tiny and hard to find. it hurts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S

SeeEff

S

SeeEff

S

SeeEff