IBS common for CF patients?

cfgirl1992

So I have had gurgling and cramping in my stomach after I eat for the past week. I thought i might need a larger dose of omperprazole and so changed my dose from 20 to 40 mg. It has helped however I am still having symtoms and through my research I think i may have irritable bowel syndrome. Is this common for CF patients?

cfgirl1992

So I have had gurgling and cramping in my stomach after I eat for the past week. I thought i might need a larger dose of omperprazole and so changed my dose from 20 to 40 mg. It has helped however I am still having symtoms and through my research I think i may have irritable bowel syndrome. Is this common for CF patients?

cfgirl1992

cfgirl1992

cfgirl1992

<br />