Ideas for Great Strides T-shirts

BabyBeauty

I am trying to design a t-shirt for our team for Great Strides and need some ideas.

<UL>Where are you guys making them?
Do you use an online t-shirt company?
Does anyone have any examples they could send to me? </UL>

I have a few designs, but they are really boring.

BabyBeauty

I am trying to design a t-shirt for our team for Great Strides and need some ideas.

BabyBeauty

BabyBeauty

BabyBeauty

<br />
<br /><UL>Where are you guys making them?
<br />Do you use an online t-shirt company?
<br />Does anyone have any examples they could send to me? </UL>
<br />
<br />I have a few designs, but they are really boring.

M

Mommafirst

We used a local company and they donated their time and we just paid their costs. Ours had a picture of my dd on it and around the picture was all the cities that we were having friends walk for our team, all over the US. It kinda resembled a rock concert type t-shirt w/the cities etc.

M

Mommafirst

We used a local company and they donated their time and we just paid their costs. Ours had a picture of my dd on it and around the picture was all the cities that we were having friends walk for our team, all over the US. It kinda resembled a rock concert type t-shirt w/the cities etc.

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
We've thought about shirts, but we do a button each year with the team name, year and DS' picture on it.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
We've thought about shirts, but we do a button each year with the team name, year and DS' picture on it.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting

I girl I work with had a good idea for shirts. I wanted to put Team Grayson the front with her picture and she said on the back we could have footprints....starting with small ones and going bigger and bigger like a chart. Strides, get it? Strides for Grayson and for the money collected

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting

I girl I work with had a good idea for shirts. I wanted to put Team Grayson the front with her picture and she said on the back we could have footprints....starting with small ones and going bigger and bigger like a chart. Strides, get it? Strides for Grayson and for the money collected

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting

<br />