Ideas to get salt into baby!

mamagrits

My baby girl is 7 months old & is suppose to do 1/4tsp/salt/daily. Ideas?! She's breastfed, so putting it in a bottle is out. I have been mixing salt w/ her applesauce (I do this all at once, every few days, instead of freshly salting it each time, you think it does anything weird to the applesauce to sit salted a few days?) but that's too much to do @ once. She's still not doing a whole lotta solids although I'm suppose to be adding the butter/oil to her solids & I guess salt, too. Do I just wing it the best I can? Anyone have success mixing salt w/ some juice or something & giving it in a syringe? TIA!

mamagrits

My baby girl is 7 months old & is suppose to do 1/4tsp/salt/daily. Ideas?! She's breastfed, so putting it in a bottle is out. I have been mixing salt w/ her applesauce (I do this all at once, every few days, instead of freshly salting it each time, you think it does anything weird to the applesauce to sit salted a few days?) but that's too much to do @ once. She's still not doing a whole lotta solids although I'm suppose to be adding the butter/oil to her solids & I guess salt, too. Do I just wing it the best I can? Anyone have success mixing salt w/ some juice or something & giving it in a syringe? TIA!

mamagrits

mamagrits

mamagrits

ehtansky21

I was told to put the salt around my nipple, if I couldn't get it in my kids any other way. We put sea salt in their baths too.

blessings,
missa

ehtansky21

I was told to put the salt around my nipple, if I couldn't get it in my kids any other way. We put sea salt in their baths too.

blessings,
missa

ehtansky21

blessings,
missa

ehtansky21

blessings,
missa

ehtansky21

<br />
<br />blessings,
<br />missa

redheadedmommy

i wet my finger w/ breast milk 1st then the salt sticks to my finger, my daughter sucks it right off but we make sure mommys ready to give her something to chase it down with,shes a month o;d today .

redheadedmommy

i wet my finger w/ breast milk 1st then the salt sticks to my finger, my daughter sucks it right off but we make sure mommys ready to give her something to chase it down with,shes a month o;d today .

redheadedmommy

redheadedmommy

redheadedmommy

NancyLKF

my daughter was breastfed too. every morning I would pump first thing and give that to her with her vitamins and salt and zantac twice a day. I only needed to pump about 4 ounces - 2 ounces for morning bottle followed by a feeding and 2 for at night followed by a feeding. she drank it every time.

NancyLKF

my daughter was breastfed too. every morning I would pump first thing and give that to her with her vitamins and salt and zantac twice a day. I only needed to pump about 4 ounces - 2 ounces for morning bottle followed by a feeding and 2 for at night followed by a feeding. she drank it every time.

NancyLKF

NancyLKF

NancyLKF