if some spirm comes out does that mean i can have a baby?

redsoxman4364

i wanna know if i can have a baby with the some amount of spirm that comes out
and maybe my g/f wont get mad at me we cant have a baby idk

redsoxman4364

redsoxman4364

dogsrule

Look you need to post this in the adult part of this forum. You also need to talk to your doctor about this topic. Its hard for a guy w/cf to have a baby, then it would be for a normal guy. So talk to your doctor, I'm sorry about the stay in the hosp thing. I hope you get better, just one other thing how old are you and your girlfriend? Does she want a kid at her age? or do you just want a kid at your age?

Christina 18 w/cf

dogsrule

Look you need to post this in the adult part of this forum. You also need to talk to your doctor about this topic. Its hard for a guy w/cf to have a baby, then it would be for a normal guy. So talk to your doctor, I'm sorry about the stay in the hosp thing. I hope you get better, just one other thing how old are you and your girlfriend? Does she want a kid at her age? or do you just want a kid at your age?

Christina 18 w/cf

dogsrule

Christina 18 w/cf

julie

Just because you ejaculate (clear, milky, or a combination) does NOT mean that the ejaculatory fluid contains sperm. The ONLY way to know if there are sperm in that fluid is to have it analyzed by a lab.

Are you trying to have a baby?

julie

Just because you ejaculate (clear, milky, or a combination) does NOT mean that the ejaculatory fluid contains sperm. The ONLY way to know if there are sperm in that fluid is to have it analyzed by a lab.

julie

lightNlife

Don't be irresponsible. If you are that uninformed about what is involved in being a guy with CF and the complications of reproduction, then you have NO business even thinking about fathering a child with your girlfriend.

I realize you probably want to experience the closeness that comes from a fulfilling sexual relationship with someone who cares about you, but at your age and in your situation, unprotected sex is FOOLISH, DANGEROUS and SELFISH.

When you are better able to cope with having CF in your life and when you are in a mature, committed relationship, then and only then is it appropriate to make steps toward being a parent.

If your girlfriend is mad because of inability to have a baby with you, then she is equally immature and selfish. The two of you can potentially cause a lifetime of hurt for a child whom neither of you can successfully parent.

Keep it in your pants, kid. And that girlfriend of yours should keep her knees together.

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.helium.com/tm/112536">Teenagers and Sex</a>

lightNlife

Don't be irresponsible. If you are that uninformed about what is involved in being a guy with CF and the complications of reproduction, then you have NO business even thinking about fathering a child with your girlfriend.

I realize you probably want to experience the closeness that comes from a fulfilling sexual relationship with someone who cares about you, but at your age and in your situation, unprotected sex is FOOLISH, DANGEROUS and SELFISH.

When you are better able to cope with having CF in your life and when you are in a mature, committed relationship, then and only then is it appropriate to make steps toward being a parent.

If your girlfriend is mad because of inability to have a baby with you, then she is equally immature and selfish. The two of you can potentially cause a lifetime of hurt for a child whom neither of you can successfully parent.

Keep it in your pants, kid. And that girlfriend of yours should keep her knees together.

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.helium.com/tm/112536">Teenagers and Sex</a>

lightNlife