I'm HOME!

lightNlife

Wow, I never had so much trouble getting discharged. There was all kinds of miscommunication, and it was looking like I'd have to stay one more night. Hubby and I were mighty Teed off about that. We put up a good fight, and I was finally released 2 hours ago. It's SO good to be home.

Thank you everyone for your well wishes, emails and PMs. I didn't have access to the internet this time, so I'm sorry if you felt like I dropped of the face of the earth. I'm still here and kickin'! Talk to y'all soon!

lightNlife

Wow, I never had so much trouble getting discharged. There was all kinds of miscommunication, and it was looking like I'd have to stay one more night. Hubby and I were mighty Teed off about that. We put up a good fight, and I was finally released 2 hours ago. It's SO good to be home.

Thank you everyone for your well wishes, emails and PMs. I didn't have access to the internet this time, so I'm sorry if you felt like I dropped of the face of the earth. I'm still here and kickin'! Talk to y'all soon!

lightNlife

W

Wendy

It's good to hear that you're home. Was getting a little worried. Welcome back and have a good night's sleep in your own bed!

W

Wendy

It's good to hear that you're home. Was getting a little worried. Welcome back and have a good night's sleep in your own bed!

W

Wendy