I'm looking for someone

D

DaMan

I'm looking for someone. This guy should be in his late 20's early 30's by now. I don't now what his first name is. Not even sure if he does have CF. Probably wasting my time, on a wild goose chase. But if by chance he does have CF and comes to this place then good. His last name, if he hasn't changed it, should be Mattison. I'm looking for him, because he's my half brother, by the same father. If anyone sees this and has the last name of Mattison replies would be excellent. Thank you.

D

DaMan

I'm looking for someone. This guy should be in his late 20's early 30's by now. I don't now what his first name is. Not even sure if he does have CF. Probably wasting my time, on a wild goose chase. But if by chance he does have CF and comes to this place then good. His last name, if he hasn't changed it, should be Mattison. I'm looking for him, because he's my half brother, by the same father. If anyone sees this and has the last name of Mattison replies would be excellent. Thank you.

D

DaMan

D

DaMan

D

DaMan