I'm new here

ChristiansMommy

hello, i'm christine, my son, christian, is now 5, and was diagnosed with cf at age 1. he is totally my hero, all because he's such a tough cookie! i'm not on the computer very often, but when i am, i'd love to chat with any moms out there going through the same stuff as i am.

ChristiansMommy

hello, i'm christine, my son, christian, is now 5, and was diagnosed with cf at age 1. he is totally my hero, all because he's such a tough cookie! i'm not on the computer very often, but when i am, i'd love to chat with any moms out there going through the same stuff as i am.

ChristiansMommy

ChristiansMommy

ChristiansMommy

<br />

G

grantsmom

Welcome to the site. I hope you find it as helpful as I have. Christian sounds like a sweet little guy.

G

grantsmom

Welcome to the site. I hope you find it as helpful as I have. Christian sounds like a sweet little guy.

G

grantsmom

G

grantsmom

G

grantsmom

debs2girls

Hi Christine and welcome to the group. My daughter is 8.5 (she doesnt like it when I dont say the 1/2) I would love to chat with you sometime...you can PM me with your IM info if you want to.
There is a meet and greet chat nightly @ 8 pm. Hope to see you there sometime.

debs2girls

Hi Christine and welcome to the group. My daughter is 8.5 (she doesnt like it when I dont say the 1/2) I would love to chat with you sometime...you can PM me with your IM info if you want to.

debs2girls

debs2girls

debs2girls

<br />There is a meet and greet chat nightly @ 8 pm. Hope to see you there sometime.
<br />