i'm not that young, but i don't feel that old either

TheInkDoll

Hey hey...

i am a new comer. My name is Frankie. i have CF. i was diagnosed when i was 3. i grew up in Kansas City and i recently moved to Milwaukee. i collect tattoos and i live the "tattoo" lifestyle. i love to have fun and i believe life is only what you make it.

That being said, i have a myspace, if you want to get to know me better, go <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.myspace.com/vexxingvixxen">here</a>. Or let me know what you want to know, i'm pretty open, so ask away.

The main reason i am writing this, and i may post again under another topic, as i am desperate...

As i said, i just moved to Milwaukee. In Kansas City, i was completely spoiled. i had the greatest doctor on the freaking planet. His name is Dr. Frank Quijano. He is incredible. i moved here and was reffered to Froedert Hospital to see Dr. Julie Biller. i was told she was a great doctor and i would like her. ... WRONG! i am not saying that she isn't a great doctor, that she is... but i just don't think we mesh well. i am a difficult person, and that's my fault, i know, but i can't change it. When people of authority don't give me the respect i deserve, for whatever reason (whether it's because they're older than me, or because they think i can't possibly deserve respect if i'm *gasp* god forbid, tattooed!) i tend to shut off. Everything they say goes in one ear and out the other and i get rebellious. i try to control it as best i can, but i can't stop it all together because it's part of my personality. i don't know if Dr. Biller has ever said anything to me that didn't make me feel like she was talking down to me. i met her two months ago, and she acts like she knows my disease better than i do. Granted, she surely knows Cystic Fibrosis better than i do, but each case is vey individual, as you all know, and she does not, in any way, know my case better than i do.

My question is, does anyone know of any doctor in the Milwaukee area that's a good Dr. I'm not neccessarily looking for a CF Care center because i'm planning on going to Madison for my CF. i just need a local general practitioner that has a decent knowledge of CF so that i can get out of Froedert. i don't want to have to drive to Madison every time i get a fever.

Please please please... i need help. Anything you can offer is appreciated.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and/or respond.

Much love and best wishes to all - f

TheInkDoll

Hey hey...

i am a new comer. My name is Frankie. i have CF. i was diagnosed when i was 3. i grew up in Kansas City and i recently moved to Milwaukee. i collect tattoos and i live the "tattoo" lifestyle. i love to have fun and i believe life is only what you make it.

That being said, i have a myspace, if you want to get to know me better, go <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.myspace.com/vexxingvixxen">here</a>. Or let me know what you want to know, i'm pretty open, so ask away.

The main reason i am writing this, and i may post again under another topic, as i am desperate...

As i said, i just moved to Milwaukee. In Kansas City, i was completely spoiled. i had the greatest doctor on the freaking planet. His name is Dr. Frank Quijano. He is incredible. i moved here and was reffered to Froedert Hospital to see Dr. Julie Biller. i was told she was a great doctor and i would like her. ... WRONG! i am not saying that she isn't a great doctor, that she is... but i just don't think we mesh well. i am a difficult person, and that's my fault, i know, but i can't change it. When people of authority don't give me the respect i deserve, for whatever reason (whether it's because they're older than me, or because they think i can't possibly deserve respect if i'm *gasp* god forbid, tattooed!) i tend to shut off. Everything they say goes in one ear and out the other and i get rebellious. i try to control it as best i can, but i can't stop it all together because it's part of my personality. i don't know if Dr. Biller has ever said anything to me that didn't make me feel like she was talking down to me. i met her two months ago, and she acts like she knows my disease better than i do. Granted, she surely knows Cystic Fibrosis better than i do, but each case is vey individual, as you all know, and she does not, in any way, know my case better than i do.

My question is, does anyone know of any doctor in the Milwaukee area that's a good Dr. I'm not neccessarily looking for a CF Care center because i'm planning on going to Madison for my CF. i just need a local general practitioner that has a decent knowledge of CF so that i can get out of Froedert. i don't want to have to drive to Madison every time i get a fever.

TheInkDoll

Hey hey...