Improving Fev1

Busbie

Hi Everybody,

Recently my Fev1 has dropped but my weight has also dropped so can you improve Fev1 with weight gain?

Busbie

Hi Everybody,

Recently my Fev1 has dropped but my weight has also dropped so can you improve Fev1 with weight gain?

Busbie

Hi Everybody,

Busbie

Hi Everybody,

Busbie

Hi Everybody,

liotan

From what I've heard, whenever you have an infection obviously your PFT's go down and your body is trying to fight the infection, so if you're underweight, everything is going to be harder to fight and your body will use what you have as far as your weight to fight it all off. Also if you're diabetic, keeping your sugars controlled will also help with your PFT's. Did I help in any way?

liotan

From what I've heard, whenever you have an infection obviously your PFT's go down and your body is trying to fight the infection, so if you're underweight, everything is going to be harder to fight and your body will use what you have as far as your weight to fight it all off. Also if you're diabetic, keeping your sugars controlled will also help with your PFT's. Did I help in any way?

liotan

liotan

liotan

ALecointre

weight and lung function go hand in hand. at least for me. if my weight drops its more than likely that my lung function has too.

ALecointre

weight and lung function go hand in hand. at least for me. if my weight drops its more than likely that my lung function has too.

ALecointre

ALecointre

ALecointre