In the hospital :(

my65roses4me

Just wanted to let you all know that I am in the hospital for a tune-up/hemoptysis.
I have been here since the 17th and still have awhile to go. I am slowly feeling better and the bleeding has stopped. Hopefully it will stay that way!!

I am alergic to alot of the a/b's and need to be desensitized (sp) every time I come in now and that takes a few days to get that situated. So it adds more days to my stay. But at least they still find a/b's that work! Hopefully I will be home soon!!!!

my65roses4me

Just wanted to let you all know that I am in the hospital for a tune-up/hemoptysis.
I have been here since the 17th and still have awhile to go. I am slowly feeling better and the bleeding has stopped. Hopefully it will stay that way!!

I am alergic to alot of the a/b's and need to be desensitized (sp) every time I come in now and that takes a few days to get that situated. So it adds more days to my stay. But at least they still find a/b's that work! Hopefully I will be home soon!!!!

my65roses4me

my65roses4me

my65roses4me

jdprecious

Oh my Khris!!! I am so sorry to hear that! Although at this moment, I can feel your pain. (I have never been able to say that before until this past week) I hope they let you go home soon and you do a miraculous recovery! I will be praying for you!

Love
Jess

jdprecious

Oh my Khris!!! I am so sorry to hear that! Although at this moment, I can feel your pain. (I have never been able to say that before until this past week) I hope they let you go home soon and you do a miraculous recovery! I will be praying for you!

Love
Jess

jdprecious

Love
Jess

jdprecious

Love
Jess

jdprecious

Love
Jess