Infant Screening

ViviansMom

Does your state have Cystic Fibrosis on their mandatory infant screening list?
If they don't here is what you can do to get it on the list; write you states government from senators to the governor. We was very successful in getting it done in our state. July 2006 it became part of the mandatory infant screening , one of the best tool in fighting CF is earlier diagnoses. Our Governor even declared May as Cystic Fibrosis awareness in month in Kentucky. If you need a sample letter to use the CF foundation was very helpful to us. If I can be of any help feel free to contact me.

ViviansMom

If they don't here is what you can do to get it on the list; write you states government from senators to the governor. We was very successful in getting it done in our state. July 2006 it became part of the mandatory infant screening , one of the best tool in fighting CF is earlier diagnoses. Our Governor even declared May as Cystic Fibrosis awareness in month in Kentucky. If you need a sample letter to use the CF foundation was very helpful to us. If I can be of any help feel free to contact me.

ViviansMom