Inhaled Cipro

C

cfsucks

I was offered to be on an inhaled cipro study. Anyone hear anything about it, or know anything about inhaled cipro?

I have to stop tobi for a month, so I have to decide on that.

C

cfsucks

I was offered to be on an inhaled cipro study. Anyone hear anything about it, or know anything about inhaled cipro?

C

cfsucks

C

cfsucks

C

cfsucks

<br />
<br />I have to stop tobi for a month, so I have to decide on that.

T

tarheel

are you doing tobi continuously? Thats just what it sounded like. If you are, I would talk to your doctor about that. If you're on it continuously there is a much higher chance of resistance building up. Most doctors reccomend a month on month off pattern.

T

tarheel

are you doing tobi continuously? Thats just what it sounded like. If you are, I would talk to your doctor about that. If you're on it continuously there is a much higher chance of resistance building up. Most doctors reccomend a month on month off pattern.

T

tarheel

T

tarheel

T

tarheel

saveferris2009

Yes I've heard about the inhaled cipro study. Amy over at cf2chat just finished her study. You can go chat with her about her experience

saveferris2009

Yes I've heard about the inhaled cipro study. Amy over at cf2chat just finished her study. You can go chat with her about her experience

saveferris2009

saveferris2009

saveferris2009