Innovate by rescuing lost TIME!

enniob

Administrator
Staff member
It is so crucial that insurers cover drugs like Kalydeco and here is another milestone for the Kalydeco drug and the CF community. We must educate the payers of healthcare and make them understand that even though Kalydeco costs are high, they offset an enormous treatment cost burden for them as well as providing a bright and productive future to teenagers like 13 year old Larissa Rueckenbach.

If there's one thing I have learned about CFers, it is that they are the most incredible and bravest people that face life with full optimism and make the most of their precious TIME! TIME is so important to all of us, but even more so to CFers and their caregivers, as so much TIME is spent treating the condition taking away from the precious little time they have.

Drugs like Kalydeco rescue lose TIME for CFers and their families and caregivers and open up enormous opportunity in improving quality of life and providing a needed foundation for personal development. CFers have an incredible drive to live life to its fullest and need to be nurtured and stimulated to innovate in our society. They do not take life for granted an too many in our society do. They are people that have the ability to change healthcare not just for CF but for many other chronic diseases we face.

The team at CysticFibrosis.com, which is comprised of experts in healthcare and patient-centric engagement, involving many talented health opinion leaders, are making enormous progress down this path in educating payers, providers and industry stakeholders on the importance of patient and caregiver knowledge in designing and finding solution to the pertinent healthcare problems we are facing in today. Learning from people that deal with Cystic Fibrosis every day, can reveal solutions for many other chronic diseases and seriously impact healthcare fundamentals identifying solutions into the future.

I will be speaking out a lot more on this topic, both through our digital and social channels as well as public speaking channels in the near future. YOU are fueling my efforts and driving my passion to try and make a difference and I thank you!

Larissa Rueckenbach, keep riding that horse and show us all how important CFers are in this world. You are an inspiration!

- Chris Baldwin, CEO CysticFibrosis.com

Like and Follow discussion on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/knowcf/posts/10152823987968777