Iron Man Whales to raise money and awareness for CF

xx1anna

My dad has entered himself into the Iron Man Wales on September 16th 2012. The Iron Man consists of a 2.4 mile swim then a 112 mile bike course followed by a 26.2 mile run. He is doing this to raise awareness and funds for Cystic Fibrosis.
My 17 year old brother and I (20 years old) both suffer from Cystic Fibrosis. I am so touched that he has entered this physically and mentally challenging race for my brother and I. My whole entire family has had to face the challenges of CF, and we both have made things especially difficult for my parents at times (non-compliant, month long hospital stays, etc.) Having to deal with two sick children can't be easy, and I am more than thankful for everything they have and are doing for us. I wan't to help my dad reach his goal of $7,500!
If ANYONE would like to donate, all you have to do it just click on the link! Even the smallest donations help! Donating using this link is simple, fast and completley secure. My whole family appreciates even the smallest donation!!

http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/mccorr/ironmanwales?utm_medium=share&utm_campaign=share&utm_source=at-facebook&utm_content=eua#.T4RLQQs7ivk.facebook

xx1anna

My dad has entered himself into the Iron Man Wales on September 16th 2012. The Iron Man consists of a 2.4 mile swim then a 112 mile bike course followed by a 26.2 mile run. He is doing this to raise awareness and funds for Cystic Fibrosis.
My 17 year old brother and I (20 years old) both suffer from Cystic Fibrosis. I am so touched that he has entered this physically and mentally challenging race for my brother and I. My whole entire family has had to face the challenges of CF, and we both have made things especially difficult for my parents at times (non-compliant, month long hospital stays, etc.) Having to deal with two sick children can't be easy, and I am more than thankful for everything they have and are doing for us. I wan't to help my dad reach his goal of $7,500!
If ANYONE would like to donate, all you have to do it just click on the link! Even the smallest donations help! Donating using this link is simple, fast and completley secure. My whole family appreciates even the smallest donation!!

http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/mccorr/ironmanwales?utm_medium=share&utm_campaign=share&utm_source=at-facebook&utm_content=eua#.T4RLQQs7ivk.facebook