IRT Level - what was yours?

gregdpowell

Just wanted to check, when your kids and yourselves had the screen, what was their IRT level? I read that 65 is the level that triggers a 2nd test, but some States pick out the top 5% of that day?

Thanks!

gregdpowell

Just wanted to check, when your kids and yourselves had the screen, what was their IRT level? I read that 65 is the level that triggers a 2nd test, but some States pick out the top 5% of that day?

Thanks!

gregdpowell

<br />
<br />Thanks!

G

grantsmom

My son Grants IRT level on the newborn screening was 687. On the lab sheet it states that less than 140 is abnormal. By the time we got the results they already had done a mutation analysis. We live in Ohio. Hope this answers your question

G

grantsmom

My son Grants IRT level on the newborn screening was 687. On the lab sheet it states that less than 140 is abnormal. By the time we got the results they already had done a mutation analysis. We live in Ohio. Hope this answers your question

G

grantsmom