Is anyone selling a vest? we are fundraising for one x

Hi, im in the UK,
we have been fundraising to buy my 17 year old daughter the vest,
she has Pseudomonas and B-cepacia and would really benefit from the vest,
has anyone got one for sale please and able to send to the uk, ill pay full shipping costs obviously,
please let me know
thank you
Nikki
mum to Chloe, 17 years old with CF ad CFRD, pseudomonas, B-cepacia.

beautifulsoul

Super Moderator
Selling medical equipment as an individual (non company) is illegal. You might not get any responses here. I know of people who have donated/given Vests to others for free and only payed for the shipping costs. Use caution when receiving medical equipment. Such things as bacteria could still be on them from the previous use if they haven't been cleaned properly.

I hope you can find one!

Hugs to you

Selling medical equipment as an individual (non company) is illegal. You might not get any responses here. I know of people who have donated/given Vests to others for free and only payed for the shipping costs. Use caution when receiving medical equipment. Such things as bacteria could still be on them from the previous use if they haven't been cleaned properly.

I hope you can find one!

Hugs to you

Thank you, in the uk we sell used medical equipment all the time, so the law must be different over there, if i was to get a used vest i would get it properly sterilized anyway x

scarecrow

several times there have been Vests for free on the list but I don't know if they would work in England. It would be worth finding out if one could be changed over. I can tell you from personal experience that a Vest will literally change your life. If I didn't have mine I would not be able to keep working. I have an Acapelo and an old Flutter but neither one does anywhere near as good as the Vest does.