Is my ex allowed to do this?

bwoodsyb

<br>Hello, I am so irritated and I do not know what to do! When Tyler gos to his dads house for visitation. They do not make him do his chest vest, albuterol, or his pulmozyme. Does anybody know if there is anything I can do about this? They are just to lazy to set his stuff up over there and poor Tyler always looks like hes starting to get sick whenever he comes home. If I had my choice I just wouldn't send him over there, but I don't know if I am allowed to do that without breaking the courtorder for visitation even though my ex is breaking it by not giving Ty his treatments. Ahhhgggg. Just needed to vent. Thanks,Brooke

bwoodsyb

<br>Hello, I am so irritated and I do not know what to do! When Tyler gos to his dads house for visitation. They do not make him do his chest vest, albuterol, or his pulmozyme. Does anybody know if there is anything I can do about this? They are just to lazy to set his stuff up over there and poor Tyler always looks like hes starting to get sick whenever he comes home. If I had my choice I just wouldn't send him over there, but I don't know if I am allowed to do that without breaking the courtorder for visitation even though my ex is breaking it by not giving Ty his treatments. Ahhhgggg. Just needed to vent. Thanks,Brooke

Incomudrox

IF you have a good social worker, and you mention this to the social worker, your ex will never see his son again if that's your wish.

Incomudrox

IF you have a good social worker, and you mention this to the social worker, your ex will never see his son again if that's your wish.

Brad

I believe your X not giving your child the Meds that he Knows are needed falls under the
heading of Child Abuse ! It also makes him a plain old idiot.

Brad

I believe your X not giving your child the Meds that he Knows are needed falls under the
heading of Child Abuse ! It also makes him a plain old idiot.

kmhbeauty

That is a real good way for him to loose his custody! I would take action if I were you. He sounds like an idiot!

kmhbeauty

That is a real good way for him to loose his custody! I would take action if I were you. He sounds like an idiot!

Hannah08

my family had this same problem. This is negligence. plain and simple. I would go back to court as soon as possible

Hannah08

my family had this same problem. This is negligence. plain and simple. I would go back to court as soon as possible

bwoodsyb

I called some lawyers today....so now I guess it's the waiting game waiting for one of them to call me back. I was going to call children services also but I don't know if I should wait to talk to a lawyer first. Thank you everybody for your support!!

bwoodsyb

I called some lawyers today....so now I guess it's the waiting game waiting for one of them to call me back. I was going to call children services also but I don't know if I should wait to talk to a lawyer first. Thank you everybody for your support!!

Beccamom

You may want to take a picture of the vest machine in the mode where the number of hours is recorded before your X visitation and after. You can use the time and date stamp on the picture and the number of hours used on the machine to prove that he does not do the vest at the X house.

Beccamom

You may want to take a picture of the vest machine in the mode where the number of hours is recorded before your X visitation and after. You can use the time and date stamp on the picture and the number of hours used on the machine to prove that he does not do the vest at the X house.

biz

<br>Brooke, i am actually surprised to even see a question like this. you are his mother! above all and everything. you know the answer to this question. would you even be asking this question if it was something like your ex is getting high in the same room with your child? no you wouldnt because no hes not allowed to do that, so why would your ex not doing his sons medical treatments and giving him his prescribed meds any different? its worse in my opinion. its neglect. i am sorry if i am being harsh or if i have offended you. that is not my intention at all. im just the kind of person who doesnt hold back when someone ask for advise. i will give it to you even if its ugly. saying that. i would also start documenting this. get it on paper. get it on camera. my son takes advair and it has a count down on the back of it. if u have something like that take a pic b4 u drop off and after u pick up. i dont knw how old your son is but if hes old enough have him make a statement to whoever will listen. if a lawyer hasnt called you back the same day or the next one. move on. go to the police station ask them questions about what to do. ANYTHING is better then what is not being done at his fathers house. dont be scared brooke. you are not in the wrong here. he is! please do something before it cause damage to your child and then it will be your fault because you knew and didnt stop it immediatly. good luck and keep us posted-----------------------------------------------------------------------------Elizabethmother to Aidan 6 w/cf

biz

<br>Brooke, i am actually surprised to even see a question like this. you are his mother! above all and everything. you know the answer to this question. would you even be asking this question if it was something like your ex is getting high in the same room with your child? no you wouldnt because no hes not allowed to do that, so why would your ex not doing his sons medical treatments and giving him his prescribed meds any different? its worse in my opinion. its neglect. i am sorry if i am being harsh or if i have offended you. that is not my intention at all. im just the kind of person who doesnt hold back when someone ask for advise. i will give it to you even if its ugly. saying that. i would also start documenting this. get it on paper. get it on camera. my son takes advair and it has a count down on the back of it. if u have something like that take a pic b4 u drop off and after u pick up. i dont knw how old your son is but if hes old enough have him make a statement to whoever will listen. if a lawyer hasnt called you back the same day or the next one. move on. go to the police station ask them questions about what to do. ANYTHING is better then what is not being done at his fathers house. dont be scared brooke. you are not in the wrong here. he is! please do something before it cause damage to your child and then it will be your fault because you knew and didnt stop it immediatly. good luck and keep us posted-----------------------------------------------------------------------------Elizabethmother to Aidan 6 w/cf

bwoodsyb

So, this is where we are at. After several attempts to talk to dad and stepmom I reported them to childrens services. After 3 cancelations on dads part we finally had a meeting with the social worker today. As far as dad is concerned he didn't see what the big deal was. He said Tyler acts just fine with him so there is nothing wrong with him. He also thinks that we need to have genetic testing done on ourselves because he wants to rule out cystic fibrosis for Ty. Because I am a Respiratory Therapist (after I take my boards) then I managed to make the sweat chloride come back positive. I also know the answers to all the questions that I am asked so I am making Tyler have this disease because I have munchausens (mis-spell maybe). But he has agreed to make Ty do his breathing because the social worker said so. Why would he think anybody would wish this disease on anybody?
Uhg to all the crazies who don't believe in doctors.

bwoodsyb

So, this is where we are at. After several attempts to talk to dad and stepmom I reported them to childrens services. After 3 cancelations on dads part we finally had a meeting with the social worker today. As far as dad is concerned he didn't see what the big deal was. He said Tyler acts just fine with him so there is nothing wrong with him. He also thinks that we need to have genetic testing done on ourselves because he wants to rule out cystic fibrosis for Ty. Because I am a Respiratory Therapist (after I take my boards) then I managed to make the sweat chloride come back positive. I also know the answers to all the questions that I am asked so I am making Tyler have this disease because I have munchausens (mis-spell maybe). But he has agreed to make Ty do his breathing because the social worker said so. Why would he think anybody would wish this disease on anybody?
Uhg to all the crazies who don't believe in doctors.

bwoodsyb

P.S. A laugh for everybody.....My favorite of the day was.....The chest vest is going to give Ty cancer from shaking up his insides and he is going to get COPD from breathing Albuterol when he doesn't need it!!!!

bwoodsyb

P.S. A laugh for everybody.....My favorite of the day was.....The chest vest is going to give Ty cancer from shaking up his insides and he is going to get COPD from breathing Albuterol when he doesn't need it!!!!