Is there any 10yrs girls that need a penpal?

jcpenni99

My daughter has CF and she is 10 and I would like to find a 10yr old penpal girl for her to talk to on AIM.

Please let me know.

jcpenni99@adelphia.net.

anonymous

I am a school nurse with a student in 4th grade. I just spoke with her mom and thought the idea of a penpal for her daughter would be great. Shanista (the young girl) is currently in the hospital - but perhaps we can set something up for her when she comes home. Even better you can have your daughter write to Shanista and send the letter to the school and we can forward it with her school items.

Sue Labuhn, RN

slabuhn@cattlv.wnyric.org

JazzysMom

I think that would be a great idea & nice surprise for Shanista......what a lucky girl to have a school nurse so devoted!

anonymous

Our school address, I would gladly forward on to Shanista any messages or her mom. Thanks for listening. I don't think they have a support system in place

Cattaraugus - Little Valley Central
Little Valley Elementary Campus
Little Valley New York 14755

anonymous

That will be great. My daughter is working on a letter and I will send to your attention at the school and if you can forward to her.

anonymous

Hi my name is Kait and my mom comes to this website. I am 9 years old and i also have cystic fibrosis. I would love to talk with someone else that has CF