isaiah

mary321

he is up from 22.6 kilos to 23.0 kilos today.one bad sign today is he is not coughing anything up..it is like we solve one issue and partially through we have another rise......it is just stressful. he seems to be breathing heavier today so i have been a little worried and he is running a slight fever so we will see how tomorrow goes..he is being good mostly but gets into his defiant mood...

mary321

he is up from 22.6 kilos to 23.0 kilos today.one bad sign today is he is not coughing anything up..it is like we solve one issue and partially through we have another rise......it is just stressful. he seems to be breathing heavier today so i have been a little worried and he is running a slight fever so we will see how tomorrow goes..he is being good mostly but gets into his defiant mood...

mary321

mary321

mary321

JORDYSMOM

Mary, I'm sorry Isaiah isn't improving very quickly. I'm sure his defiant mood is brought on by how awful he is feeling. I hope the meds start working for him soon. I know you are tired, and overwhelmed. Thank you for keeping us posted on Isaiah. Hang in there. I am praying for you all.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Mary, I'm sorry Isaiah isn't improving very quickly. I'm sure his defiant mood is brought on by how awful he is feeling. I hope the meds start working for him soon. I know you are tired, and overwhelmed. Thank you for keeping us posted on Isaiah. Hang in there. I am praying for you all.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey