IUI This Month

B

BeccaRN

Had a medicated IUI again this month, aroung the 10th so I will know soon. I ate a pineapple just like Julie told me and I am going tomorrow to start acupuncture like she suggested. I have see alot of testomonials on youtube about acupuncture helping people get pregnant. Wish me luck. I so dread another negative.

B

BeccaRN

Had a medicated IUI again this month, aroung the 10th so I will know soon. I ate a pineapple just like Julie told me and I am going tomorrow to start acupuncture like she suggested. I have see alot of testomonials on youtube about acupuncture helping people get pregnant. Wish me luck. I so dread another negative.

B

BeccaRN

B

BeccaRN

B

BeccaRN

PedsNP2007

Oh Becca! you will know soon... good luck!! I have been sending baby dust your way.

I hope I don't have a negative POAS... however, a lot of people don't take on the first IUI so I am probably not pregnant this month and will be disappointed.

I look forward to hearing either way for you... Here's to hoping for you!!!!

Jenn
30 yo, day 5 after 1st IUI (1/17)

PedsNP2007

Oh Becca! you will know soon... good luck!! I have been sending baby dust your way.

I hope I don't have a negative POAS... however, a lot of people don't take on the first IUI so I am probably not pregnant this month and will be disappointed.

Jenn

PedsNP2007

Jenn

PedsNP2007

Jenn

PedsNP2007

<br />
<br />I hope I don't have a negative POAS... however, a lot of people don't take on the first IUI so I am probably not pregnant this month and will be disappointed.
<br />
<br />I look forward to hearing either way for you... Here's to hoping for you!!!!
<br />
<br />Jenn
<br />30 yo, day 5 after 1st IUI (1/17)

julie

Good Luck Becca, I've been praying for you and thinking about you. I really hope this is the one for you!!!!!!

julie

Good Luck Becca, I've been praying for you and thinking about you. I really hope this is the one for you!!!!!!

julie

julie

julie