jackie needs your help

Jackie is a teen with CF that could use your help, she needs you to help her dreams come true, it is easy just go to

www.mifflincounty.com and vote for jackie simpson, it is just like American Idol, she is new in this area, and does not have a lot of friends please vote, we would really appreciate it.

thanks so much hugggggggggggggggggggs

Jackie is a teen with CF that could use your help, she needs you to help her dreams come true, it is easy just go to

www.mifflincounty.com and vote for jackie simpson, it is just like American Idol, she is new in this area, and does not have a lot of friends please vote, we would really appreciate it.

A

AdamsSurvivor

Okay...I'm going to be a pain I'm so sorry but the votes all went down last night due to a storm. Is there any way anyone that voted could vote again. NEW UPDATE: Due to the storm and the votes going down...the Judges have posted how to vote more than once, if anyone who is willing could vote and vote until they can't any longer? I would appriciate this...I just want to make 10th place to move on to the next level. PLEASE help me...I want this so bad...I need to catch up. Please help!!!!

Sincerely,
Jacky

A

AdamsSurvivor

Okay...I'm going to be a pain I'm so sorry but the votes all went down last night due to a storm. Is there any way anyone that voted could vote again. NEW UPDATE: Due to the storm and the votes going down...the Judges have posted how to vote more than once, if anyone who is willing could vote and vote until they can't any longer? I would appriciate this...I just want to make 10th place to move on to the next level. PLEASE help me...I want this so bad...I need to catch up. Please help!!!!

Sincerely,
Jacky