Jacksonville, FL Area

kathiel

Just looking for anyone from the Jacksonville, FL area that uses Dr. Malanga, Jacksonville Nemours, or Wolfson's Children's Hospital

kathiel

Just looking for anyone from the Jacksonville, FL area that uses Dr. Malanga, Jacksonville Nemours, or Wolfson's Children's Hospital

kathiel

kathiel

kathiel

zoe4life

Kathie,

We live in Jax. Zoe goes to Dr. Hudak at Nemours, and my oldest son will be seeing Dr. Malanga in about 2 weeks. We have met with Ronnie Wetmore a few times, she is really nice. Have you lived here long? We have only lived here for almost 3 years, we moved here right after Zoe's diagnosis.

Take care,
Jada

zoe4life

Kathie,

We live in Jax. Zoe goes to Dr. Hudak at Nemours, and my oldest son will be seeing Dr. Malanga in about 2 weeks. We have met with Ronnie Wetmore a few times, she is really nice. Have you lived here long? We have only lived here for almost 3 years, we moved here right after Zoe's diagnosis.

Take care,
Jada

zoe4life

Kathie,

Take care,
Jada

zoe4life

Kathie,

Take care,
Jada

zoe4life

<br />Kathie,
<br />
<br />We live in Jax. Zoe goes to Dr. Hudak at Nemours, and my oldest son will be seeing Dr. Malanga in about 2 weeks. We have met with Ronnie Wetmore a few times, she is really nice. Have you lived here long? We have only lived here for almost 3 years, we moved here right after Zoe's diagnosis.
<br />
<br />Take care,
<br />Jada

kathiel

We moved to Jax in September 2007 and started using Nemours April 2007. I absolutely love them, especially Dr. Hudak and Dr. Lang. I just started seeing Dr. Malanga and love both he and Ronnie. Was you at clinic on Monday??? I think I remember that pretty face of your daughter's.
Just trying to connect with some people in the area that know what we are going through. We are doing the Orange Park Great Strides are you doing one of them?

kathiel

We moved to Jax in September 2007 and started using Nemours April 2007. I absolutely love them, especially Dr. Hudak and Dr. Lang. I just started seeing Dr. Malanga and love both he and Ronnie. Was you at clinic on Monday??? I think I remember that pretty face of your daughter's.
Just trying to connect with some people in the area that know what we are going through. We are doing the Orange Park Great Strides are you doing one of them?

kathiel

kathiel

kathiel

<br />Just trying to connect with some people in the area that know what we are going through. We are doing the Orange Park Great Strides are you doing one of them?

coltsfan715

Hi Kathie,

I just wanted to say HELLO! *waves*

I am from Jacksonville. Grew up in Orange Park - I went to Nemours from about the age of 10-20. I saw Dr Malanga for about a year until I was transplanted last year. I have talked to them since but haven't really seen them in the office.

I am 25 - Diagnosed at 1 and currently live in the Mandarin area.

Take Care and feel free to email me if you would like

Divawithwings@gmail.com

Take Care,
Lindsey

coltsfan715

Hi Kathie,

I am from Jacksonville. Grew up in Orange Park - I went to Nemours from about the age of 10-20. I saw Dr Malanga for about a year until I was transplanted last year. I have talked to them since but haven't really seen them in the office.

Divawithwings@gmail.com

Take Care,
Lindsey

coltsfan715

Hi Kathie,

Divawithwings@gmail.com

Take Care,
Lindsey

coltsfan715

Hi Kathie,

Divawithwings@gmail.com

Take Care,
Lindsey

coltsfan715

Hi Kathie,
<br />
<br />I just wanted to say HELLO! *waves*
<br />
<br />I am from Jacksonville. Grew up in Orange Park - I went to Nemours from about the age of 10-20. I saw Dr Malanga for about a year until I was transplanted last year. I have talked to them since but haven't really seen them in the office.
<br />
<br />I am 25 - Diagnosed at 1 and currently live in the Mandarin area.
<br />
<br />Take Care and feel free to email me if you would like
<br />
<br />Divawithwings@gmail.com
<br />
<br />Take Care,
<br />Lindsey