Just curious how fundraising is going?

M

Mommafirst

If you are doing Great Strides, I'm wondering how you are doing this year. I could use some motivational stories from those who are doing well -- and to commiserate with those that are struggling.

My husband has surpassed me dramatically this year -- but that is fine, it all goes to the same place. I'm a bit disappointed in some of my closer friends once again, but on the other hand, I've been touched by the kindness and generousity of some not nearly as close.

I have friends walking in four different cities across the country this year. I've had online friend donate, which is amazingly great.

My husband and I are at about $1,200 right now. So how are you all doing?

M

Mommafirst

If you are doing Great Strides, I'm wondering how you are doing this year. I could use some motivational stories from those who are doing well -- and to commiserate with those that are struggling.

My husband has surpassed me dramatically this year -- but that is fine, it all goes to the same place. I'm a bit disappointed in some of my closer friends once again, but on the other hand, I've been touched by the kindness and generousity of some not nearly as close.

I have friends walking in four different cities across the country this year. I've had online friend donate, which is amazingly great.

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

<br />
<br />My husband has surpassed me dramatically this year -- but that is fine, it all goes to the same place. I'm a bit disappointed in some of my closer friends once again, but on the other hand, I've been touched by the kindness and generousity of some not nearly as close.
<br />
<br />I have friends walking in four different cities across the country this year. I've had online friend donate, which is amazingly great.
<br />
<br />My husband and I are at about $1,200 right now. So how are you all doing?

M

mneville

We're at about $19,000! We hope to surpass our $29,000 from last year but it may be tough.

Megan

M

mneville

We're at about $19,000! We hope to surpass our $29,000 from last year but it may be tough.

Megan

M

mneville

Megan

M

mneville

Megan

M

mneville

<br />
<br />Megan

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Combined we're at $885. Our walk got delayed due to flooding, so I'd only sent out emails of DS' slide show and hadn't done my letter writing campaign. I'm disappointed as well in some of my relatives who talk a good game, but never step up to the plate. I understand if money is tight, but would be nice if they'd at least help with fundraising or volunteer at a walk near them or our walk.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Combined we're at $885. Our walk got delayed due to flooding, so I'd only sent out emails of DS' slide show and hadn't done my letter writing campaign. I'm disappointed as well in some of my relatives who talk a good game, but never step up to the plate. I understand if money is tight, but would be nice if they'd at least help with fundraising or volunteer at a walk near them or our walk.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

M

Mommafirst

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>mneville</b></i>

Megan</end quote></div>

WOW -- you go girl!! That is terrific, Megan!! I'm super impressed!!!! Share some of your strategies, if you don't mind, new ideas are always useful.

M

Mommafirst

Megan</end quote></div>

WOW -- you go girl!! That is terrific, Megan!! I'm super impressed!!!! Share some of your strategies, if you don't mind, new ideas are always useful.

M

Mommafirst

Megan</end quote></div>

M

Mommafirst

Megan</end quote>

M

Mommafirst

<br />
<br />We're at about $19,000! We hope to surpass our $29,000 from last year but it may be tough.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />Megan</end quote>
<br />
<br />WOW -- you go girl!! That is terrific, Megan!! I'm super impressed!!!! Share some of your strategies, if you don't mind, new ideas are always useful.
<br />
<br />