Just started using my Trio!

MamatoAlexa

I received my Trio last month but just started using it for Tobramycin. Oh my! I am in love. I still have to get comfy with the cleaning and I will probably start using it for my HS and Pulmozyme. I just cannot believe how fast it was to take the Tobramycin. I almost feel like I did not take the med because it was so "pain free"! Tobi took so long and I always felt miserable taking it. So far Trio + Tobramycin = good stuff. My oldest daughter was running around the house all excited "Mommy your medicine is so quiet. We do not have to turn Sleeping Beauty up so loud because your medicine is soooooo quiet!".

MamatoAlexa

I received my Trio last month but just started using it for Tobramycin. Oh my! I am in love. I still have to get comfy with the cleaning and I will probably start using it for my HS and Pulmozyme. I just cannot believe how fast it was to take the Tobramycin. I almost feel like I did not take the med because it was so "pain free"! Tobi took so long and I always felt miserable taking it. So far Trio + Tobramycin = good stuff. My oldest daughter was running around the house all excited "Mommy your medicine is so quiet. We do not have to turn Sleeping Beauty up so loud because your medicine is soooooo quiet!".

MamatoAlexa

MamatoAlexa

MamatoAlexa

tesorotiffa

What is the trio? I'm on Tobi and Hypertonic Saline as well... is it something I should ask my doc about??!? Shorter treatment time always sounds appealing!

tesorotiffa

What is the trio? I'm on Tobi and Hypertonic Saline as well... is it something I should ask my doc about??!? Shorter treatment time always sounds appealing!

tesorotiffa

tesorotiffa

tesorotiffa